Pampro BIkes warrants to the original registered owner that its products are free of manufacturer’s defects for a period of 3 years from the original date of purchase.
If Pampro Bikes determines a product defective, Pampro Bikes will, at its sole option, either repair or replace the product free of charge. In order to obtain service under the Pampro Bikes limited product warranty, the product must be returned along with the original bill of sale. All products must be completely disassembled before being returned to Pampro Bikes.
This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, defects or failures resulting from abuse, neglect, accidents, improper maintenance, or unauthorized modification.
Under no circumstances shall Pampro Bikes be liable for any damages or injuries incurred by the use of its product. This includes, but is not limited to: lost profits, lost savings, and incidental or consequential damages or injuries arising from the use of, or inability to use this product. Pampro Bikes does not assume any liability or make any warranty except as stated in this limited warranty.
Customers will be expected to bear the cost of shipping the bike to Pampro Bikes and Pampro Bikes will bear the of shipping back your bike or frame from California.
1. For warranty service, you will first contact Pampro Bikes with the problem at [email protected]
2. Please state the serial number on the bike as well as pictures of what the issues are for confirmation by our team before sending the item to returns.
3. Pampro Bikes will then email customer regarding if the issue is under warranty.
4. If approved, directions for sending the bike will be emailed to customer.
5. Pampro Bikes shall not pay for any warranty service that is not approved by Pampro Bikes.
c/o Detroit Bikes
13639 Elmira Street
Detroit, Michigan 48227
Tel: 1 (347) 506-7617